Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

masscolder?

Go down 
+3
Rebecca1208
Jondree
LordofDestiny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LordofDestiny
Regular Sporer

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:13 pm

masscolder who happens to be the owner of TCP was commenting on some people's creations....

I think he's back.

Which means.....

Maybe TCP is too Shocked

SPORE lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jondree
Regular Sporer
Jondree

Location : I am above the thing that is below me and below the thing that is above me...

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Shocked mass is back!?! Very Happy Sweet!...I doubt the old group will bring it back though,It seemed to be falling apart even before mass left and then when he did it was just the final blow....and I really doubt they will do it before we launch TGS Laughing ..... Sad I really hope they don't.....hmmm.... study .......

..... Smile I found the old TCP thread if anyone wants to give it a look.
TCP/Spore TV Info thread
Back to top Go down
LordofDestiny
Regular Sporer

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 am

He commented on me saying he might make some creations, nothing about TCP though Razz
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:36 am

Eek2 Oh noesss...

Great to see Mass is back Smile However... nah I really doubt they're going to start the TCP again, or atleast so soon. And if they do, or if he says anything about the TGS, Ceece was more than happy for me to do it (her and Andeavor wanted to join but couldn't) while Sakiara, Werderfan, and I hope Himmelslaub all know of this. So, we wont get into trouble Whoops
Back to top Go down
https://tgsforum.forumotion.com
Vektrix
Regular Sporer
Vektrix

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:49 am

Masscolder is back? He's not commented on any of mine for a while. Shocked
Back to top Go down
LordofDestiny
Regular Sporer

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 am

I asked if he was back on one of his creations and here is what he said >>>

masscolder commented on Da Hourglass at - 3:26AM 08-04-2009 "RE) Yea, sort of, never was very fast with creating stuff, so I don't know how much I'll actually put out, we'll see"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:19 am

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for telling us.
Back to top Go down
LordofDestiny
Regular Sporer

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 am

your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Ursidae
Rookie
Ursidae

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:14 am

Quote :
This looks like it's going to be my last creation for awhile as Im heading out of town in a couple of days for several months. Hope everyone has a great summer and I may be able to put out stuff on occasion but we'll see how things play out. You've all been great! Thanks for yous support and happy Sporing! Enjoy GA!

From the description of his Golden Pegasus.
Again, nothing about the TCP, but it explains the commenting and the creating NeuCoffee
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:50 am

I see. Well, I really doubt he would start it up again, especially as he hasn't said anything (but could be a surprise) If he does do it again, he wont have Ceece and Andeavor.
Back to top Go down
Words5
Rookie
Words5

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 am

Or Gryphon, for that matter, she hasnt been around either.

I doubt Mass would start that back up anytime soon, he said himself he is busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Billith
Rookie

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 pm

I think the problem with TCP was that it was a lot more organised than this (that's not an insult, they had databases and everything Shocked ), meaning they had to put a lot more work into it. When osome of the judges started being inactive it kinda fell apart. TCP was also structured completely differently, the judges themselves did all of the scouting and didn't accept nominations, which is a lot of work for someone to do every week.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:13 am

Hey Billith Smile and no offence taken.

Well, when I first spoke to Ceece about this (I didn't want to do what was pratically a copy of someone elses idea without first asking them) she said it was fine as long as we don't make it exactly like the TCP, like names for example.

I think Vektrix is currently setting up a database, but so far, things are going great as it is. We also have Werderfan and Himmelslaub from the TCP, which is certainly a great help (no offence to all of us! Whoops) and Werder has been giving us a few ideas to make improve this, much like the TCP.

I'll admit, not everyone is 100% figured out, however, as far as I can see, we are doing very well so far. And, as for the TCP not accepting nominations, I did not know that, and I thought it would lessen the workload from us and give the community a chance to suggest each other. Just the judges searching is only 13 people. Although alot, we can very easily miss someone. The community nominating other people has become very helpful, and they are also telling us just how many subscribers they have, which helps us even more Razz

Sorry for the lecture Shifty
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Regular Sporer
Vektrix

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:27 am

Yes, Vektrix is currently working ona database - but since that is what Vektrix likes doing, it is not a problem (he apparently has about 6 databses he designed himself on the go Shocked ).

I have no idea why I said that in the third person by the way.

Bilith, and anyone else who cares, it is not a complicated database, it is just to make it easier to manage to creator list we have. However, if it needs to expand, then that is not a problem. I intend to get it to the point where I can upload it and then the judges can update it themselves. But that is a way off at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:29 am

ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

masscolder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: masscolder?   masscolder? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

masscolder?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TGS :: Other :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: