Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D   Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Darkness Rising is one of my more popular Forum Stories. I can't say I'm a masterful writer, but people do enjoy my work.

This post will be for background information. I will be writing this down in a moment.

Baltor and Lunaris- A beautiful utopia and its sister satellite.
Baltor is the setting for all the Darkness Rising Stories. It is a beautiful world of almost fantastical design, with a Volcano, a mountain range, a glade of eerie glowing trees, two polar ice caps, and at the centre of it all, Tiger Keep.

Lunaris is different. It is Baltor's natural satellite, roughly the same size as Baltor and orbiting the planet completely in about 6 days. It is barren, cold, and very dark....almost pure black. Light is barely reflected off the surface, and as a result the satellite is difficult to spot in even clear night sky.

Baltor's Population
Baltor is quite a paradise. There is no war, no hate, no suffering. Due to their fanatical spiritual beliefs, they have ousted all the evils of the world. However, that came at a dire price. The Population of Baltor is a massive collection of animals that have reached sentience. Tigers, Cheetahs, Rhinoes, the lot. They all live in peace with each other, although their civilisation seems medieval, with swords and spears and shields. The purpose of the weapons is unknown, as they are never really used. There is, strangely, no apes on Baltor. This will be explained later.

The Dire Price
Their religion has smallprint of perilous power. Forgotten over the ages, it is now not known how they managed to live in peace. The truth is merely moments from being revealed as we realise just who is about to break free.....

The Bad Guys!
Lunaria- the main bad guy is actually a girl. Lunaria is the spirit of Lunaris, the Dark Moon. She was created to lock away all the evils of the world inside the moon, such as war, hatred, etc. However, for her to continue her job, she must be worshipped. Eternity guarding the forces of evil can drive one mad unless they have a chance of escape. Lunaria was worshipped to offer this escape...until the population of Batlor began to forget she even existed. Without friends, she was forced to face the evil alone, resulting in her being driven insane by the evil within herself. Now she has released that evil upon Baltor, in an attempt to destroy her once-allies.

Bolverk Hi'Kali (War Incarnate)- Bolverk Hi'Kali literally means War Incarnate, in Tiger Lingo. Bolverk is the sum of all the war sealed inside the moon. He is a tremendous Pteradon with a fury that knows no bounds. He has a rivalry with Taldar, for reasons unknown. Little is known of Bolverk, as he has been sealed in Lunaria for a very, very long time.
Gertrude (Hate)- Gertrude is a Three-Headed Wolf made completely from shadows. She is perilously Powerful and is often feared for her blinding temper in battle. She is not large, but she is terrifyingly strong.
Gyurakivasz- A massive Shadow Dragon mount used by Bolverk. Gyurakivasz (Guy-ou-rack-ee-vass-ez) is a tremendously powerful fiend and is often feared as being more of a threat than Bolverk himself. Used very often as a heavy flyer and suport unit, Gyurakivasz is a terrifying sight to behold.
Shadow Dragon- a shadow Dragon is literaly a 'Dragon made from Shadows'. They are like Gyurakivasz, just less powerful and not as (in)famous.
Shadow Wolf- Same as above, this is a Shadow soldier.
Shadow Leopard- Same as above, this is a shadow soldier.
Shadowicz- a small blob of shadow energy that can turn into creatures it defeats in battle. Shadow Soldier.

Last edited by Nidking on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D   Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm

RESERVED FOR BEGINNING OF STORY.
Back to top Go down
Patriot00111
Regular Sporer
Patriot00111

Location : My Private Miltiary HQ--A.K.A-- The Submarine WLF Altantis.

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D   Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:49 pm

You've gotten very far. So far it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D   Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:50 am

lol, the story hasn't started yet Razz Must plan the hero cast first, and that'll take some time.
Back to top Go down
Patriot00111
Regular Sporer
Patriot00111

Location : My Private Miltiary HQ--A.K.A-- The Submarine WLF Altantis.

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D   Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:26 am

I was being sarcastic. Shifty
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D   Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:01 am

Well don't be Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D   Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Rising- a little story by little ol' me :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TGS :: Other :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: