Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon!

Go down 
2 posters

Dragons: Going, going, gone?
Not a chance!
The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Vote_l1225%The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Vote_r12
 25% [ 1 ]
Yep, Dragons will be gone in 50 years time.
The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Vote_l1225%The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Vote_r12
 25% [ 1 ]
Yes, but it will be longer than 50-100 years.
The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Vote_l120%The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Vote_r12
 0% [ 0 ]
No idea.
The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Vote_l1250%The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Vote_r12
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon!   The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:26 pm

I've got some rather bad news for any Dragon lovers out there.

It is speculated that the Noble Dragon is being forgotten. Belief in these creatures is fading, and it is said that in 50-100 years time, Dragons will no longer exist in fantasy.

The reason for this is unknown, but it is believed that, as we journey into a more and more advanced way of life, old fables are being ignored as rubbish children's stories.

It is said the Dragons are losing belief faster than any other mythological being.

Please give your views on this.

The dragon is now dead, long live the dragon!
Back to top Go down
Patriot00111
Regular Sporer
Patriot00111

Location : My Private Miltiary HQ--A.K.A-- The Submarine WLF Altantis.

The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon!   The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 pm

aren't dragons cryptids?...
Back to top Go down

The Dragon is Dead, long live the Dragon!
Page 1 of 1