Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vektrix's Contests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vektrix
Regular Sporer
Vektrix

Vektrix's Contests Empty
PostSubject: Vektrix's Contests   Vektrix's Contests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 pm

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/27305.page

Hi Guys, if you click on the above link it will take you to my OWN contest thread. I run regular contests on it, and I strive to make each contest as unique as possible. Currently you can vote on the MASSIVE VEHICLE CONTEST, and later today I am agoing to announce my next contest!

So, you may ask, why are you posting in the TGS as well? Well, simple, to gt more entrants and votes on my contest Laughing However, I also plan on announcing news about contests here several hours before I do on the main thread - consider it a hidden perk of joining this forum Teeth

CURRENT VOTE

Currently there is a vote to determine who made the best MASSIVE VEHICLE, click on the link at the top to check out the finalists and vote - feel free to post who you voted for as well.

CURRENT CONTEST

SNEAK PEAK: Please, do not mention this on the thread until I announce it.

RELIGOUS FIGURE CONTEST

Create a SPECIFIC religious figure from any of the major Earth religions. A list of the religions elligible will be added within the rules.

RULES

1) Must be made in one of the outfitters.
2) Must be a specific individual associated with one of the following religions; Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism
3) A limit of three entries per person please.
4) Please add the following tags: "gaprop" and "vekrelcontest"
5) Asymytry is very much allowed!
6) No freedom, but adddna is allowed.

Judging: Again, I will shortlist my favourite ten, and the sporum will get a week to vote on their favourite.

Prizes: The winner will get a subscription and be suggested as a featured creation by me. There will as usual be trophies for the top 3 and entering as well as special prizes (dependent on how generous I am feeling at the time). All entrants will get a comment and rate, and although i don't promise, I hope to make an adventure featuring them all, so you'll have that to look forward to as well (possibly).

Deadline: Sunday September 7th midnight (London), 7pm (New York) and 8th at 9am (Sydney)
Back to top Go down

Vektrix's Contests
Page 1 of 1