Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Favourite Songs

Go down 
+9
Mysteryem
Creepers
Jondree
Nidking
xDoomsoulx
Cyana
LordofDestiny
Vektrix
Rebecca1208
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

Post Your Favourite Songs Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:05 am

Post any songs, music or soundtracks you like
Back to top Go down
https://tgsforum.forumotion.com
Vektrix
Regular Sporer
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
LordofDestiny
Regular Sporer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
xDoomsoulx
Rookie
xDoomsoulx

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Ananau ananau, Native americans.

This was hosted in Peru. I never saw the show itself.
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Nidking wrote:

Ananau ananau, Native americans.

This was hosted in Peru. I never saw the show itself.

I love music like this! Thank you for sharing that beautiful song with us :3
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 pm

That's ok. I've always liked native americans. Their music is so calming.
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 pm

I couldn't agree more. Allow me to respond with this favorite song of mine:

Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:52 pm

That was simply outstanding! I don't think i've heard that one...Must look for it in Native music Stores.
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:57 pm

The track is called "Ly-O-Lay Ale Loya" and is from an album by Sacred Spirit. I think the album is called Chants and Dances of Native Americans. It's from 1995.

And I agree, it is an amazing number. I can hear it over and over ^^
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:00 pm

My god, I have to get that Disc! It also Has Tor-Cheney-Nahana!
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:02 pm

It do indeed have that one! I wasn't aware you knew Tor-Cheney-Nahana Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

The winter celebration? What an amazing piece of music that was....
Incidentally, here it is....

Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Indeed, that's the one. I love the atmosphere they have created within it. It really takes you far away...

If you like more upbeat or happy tunes, though, I can recommend this from the same album too. Tis' another longtime favorite of mine Very Happy

I am so in love with the violin... Actually, the whole album is great. I hope you find it Smile
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah, I like this tune. I'm sure I can find some others out there that I'm borderline fanatical about. Native americans capture my soul. Not to sound to spiritual about it, but I am.

There's such a great atmosphere to that one. A sort of sincere happy feeling. At the same time, the violins almost seem sad. It's very perplexing, but that's what makes it so great!
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:32 pm

If you have other songs you'd like to share, feel free to do so :3
And I can understand you. There's something beautiful about Native Americans and their music I can't really put my finger on either.

Nidking wrote:
There's such a great atmosphere to that one. A sort of sincere happy feeling. At the same time, the violins almost seem sad. It's very perplexing, but that's what makes it so great!
Couldn't agree more. Spot on description Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Raindance

Who doesn't like the raindance? XD
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Ah, raindance. It was very beautiful. Video as well, the bits I saw of it. Smile (I usually never look at videos first time I hear a song, as they can color my view of that song)

But allow me to change the subject slightly, to give the people not interested in Native American music a chance to keep up with the tread Smile
This is a well known and beautiful tune, which I love to death (It took me half an hour to find he studio version of it on youtube, so enjoy it)

Back to top Go down
Jondree
Regular Sporer
Jondree

Location : I am above the thing that is below me and below the thing that is above me...

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 pm

I really like that first one you posted Cyana Smile I got the feel of finding hope or consolence after a dark or hard time...I look really deep into things Whoops ....

....That rain dance song was really cool Nidking! Smile It sounded like raindrops falling,and at the beginning one of the drums reminds of a frog croaking,which they do just before the rain...

... Very Happy I Love The Sound of Silence! Definitely one of my favorite songs! The music in it is fantastic and the lyrics are beautiful! It has such a great message, well at least I think my interpretation is good Whoops -- It's that most people don't try to fully understand words being spoken, or don't let the words they speak have any meaning behind them. The silence is this lack of understanding and lack of meaning.He tries to break the silence but his words fall on deaf ears,and then they follow there neon god anyway, which probably represents the mainstream commercial media... Question I wonder if this song ever got this message across to one of those people that "hear without listening"?...

... Smile To keep with the deep messages, how about some Dust in The Wind?
Don't watch the video! Just listen to the song! Then you can go back and watch the vid ThumbsUp

Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:39 am

The first one song I posted on this page, or the first native American song in the thread...? Whoops

About The Sound of Silence... I think you hit the meaning perfectly. I agree with you, it is an amazing song with a great message in it :3

And I couldn't watch your video anyhow due to "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." Blink
But I found another video with Dust in the Wind on Youtube, and must say I really enjoyed it. It was beautiful ^^

Now, I don't think I can come up with a better or more meaningful song than Dust in The Wind or The Sound of Silence in the same style (mainly because I listen to heavy metal the most... ahem XD), but there is this one:

You don't have to watch the video at all to get the meaning.
Back to top Go down
Jondree
Regular Sporer
Jondree

Location : I am above the thing that is below me and below the thing that is above me...

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 pm

I meant the first one on this page...

...Video is not available in your country? Neutral That's weird,Glad you found another vid of it Smile ...

...Streets of London?...hmmm...I'm surprised that I haven't heard this song before It's really goodand sounds like my kind of music Very Happy It has a nice message to it -- things could be a lot worse for you than they are, be happy with what you have.

Here's another deep song Smile

And now to counteract the deep song overload here is this Razz
Even though it's the clean ver it's still pretty bad Whoops but funny Razz

Last edited by Jondree on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 pm

I couldn't resist posting Dragonforce Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Streets of London is a bit melancholic, but I really like it. I'm glad you do too! ^^

Wow, that first song sounds really deep... But I'll have to hear it again later to really be sure. Right now, I'm busy with making a new color scheme for the forum. So if the colors change all the time, that's me Very Happy

And the other one is not available in my country either... >_>

But yay, Dragonforce! With a great song, none the less! I was so delighted to find out they had this song in Guitar Hero 3, I tell you Teeth
I gotta reply to that with some Blind Guardian...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Favourite Songs
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next