Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Favourite Songs

Go down 
+9
Mysteryem
Creepers
Jondree
Nidking
xDoomsoulx
Cyana
LordofDestiny
Vektrix
Rebecca1208
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:33 pm

When you said you like heavy metal, you weren't joking! XD

And do i see a dragon in the background?
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Of course not! Metal have to be my favorite genre of music Teeth
And yep, that's a dragon. I really like the "A Twist in the Myth" album there... it's got a bunch of great songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Fly - Blind Guardian... LOVE THAT SONG!!! MrGreen I must thank you again for introducing me to your music! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tgsforum.forumotion.com
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 pm

I have a deep interest in metal like this. I might be tempted to go have a look at thius band also. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Why, you are very welcome, Rebecca! I'm really glad you like it Very Happy

Nidking - I can really recommend Blind Guardian - at least their later stuff. In my opinion, their earliest songs are missing something... they sound a bit too mainstream-metal-ish for my taste. But that's up to you of course! Teeth

Allow me to introduce two more of their songs from different albums:

Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 pm

All I can say is...Wow! Shocked

Do they perform gigs? Teeth
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Hehe, that I don't know. But I'm glad you like em! Very Happy
(then I feel better about spamming the tread with 3 of their songs XD)
Back to top Go down
Jondree
Regular Sporer
Jondree

Location : I am above the thing that is below me and below the thing that is above me...

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Woot! Dragon Force Very Happy .....Shocked and Wow! Blind Guardian is really good I'll have to look into them.
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

You guys have a great taste in music! Teeth

Now I have to know... does anyone like this?

It's one of my favorite songs, but I haven't found many people I can share it with Whoops
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Laughing yes I like it
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Woot, Rebecca! Teeth
Am I the only one who can't sit still while listening to it? o_o
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Shifty possibly. I'm not sure of what I do when I listen to music Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Balrog Boogie just make me wanna dance, and I hate dancing! That says a lot XD

Last edited by Cyana on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Admin
Rebecca1208

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:45 pm

lol XD same here
Back to top Go down
Jondree
Regular Sporer
Jondree

Location : I am above the thing that is below me and below the thing that is above me...

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 pm

That was different Smile I liked it! It was swing with electric guitar, and it was a little bit operatic there in the middle,and the guitar around the minute 3 mark reminded me of disco. It was very cool and different ThumbsUp Thx for showing us that Cyana!.....

.....I have two pieces to show y'all Smile

Fist up some epic guitar to Beethoven's 5th symphony Twisted Evil It's Awesome!

and the Second is parts of the Beatles' songs "Hey Jude" and "Yesterday" being played on a small Japanese recorder called a hichiriki.

Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:27 am

Jondree wrote:
That was different Smile I liked it! It was swing with electric guitar, and it was a little bit operatic there in the middle,and the guitar around the minute 3 mark reminded me of disco. It was very cool and different ThumbsUp Thx for showing us that Cyana!.....
Good to hear it! least it's not just me, who's crazy then Teeth

Woot, Beethoven! Smile
...I have to post some Vivaldi now Wink

And that last video was pretty amazing. It's unbelievable how that little instrument can make so much sound O_o
Back to top Go down
Jondree
Regular Sporer
Jondree

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:01 am

Ah Yes! The epic guitar sounds of summer Laughing That one was Awesome Cyana Very Happy ...

...and I know it's crazy! Shocked That little flute sounds almost like a saxophone!...

...Now how about... Shifty ...Some hip-hop?

Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:33 am

Glad ya like it! Patrick Rondat is a great guitarist Smile

I couldn't listen to that Black Eyes Peas video either due to the copyright restriction... But I know the song. And I must say Hip-hop isn't my favorite genre, but that song is very true and I secretly like it a lot! Teeth

And hmm... I don't know a lotta hip-hop... but there is this one I like Very Happy

It's a good song, although the rap part in the middle bothers me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah, I hate rap too.
Back to top Go down
Jondree
Regular Sporer
Jondree

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Yeah I'm not a big fan of rap either Whoops mainly because of the lyrics, most rap lyrics are negative,egotistical,or sexual. One of my friends (that likes rap) was telling me the other day to stop trying to understand what they're saying. And I said "Then what's the point of even having the words?" "It just adds to the beat" "No it doesn't! Now I can't hear the music cuz of that idiot rambling on about nothing!" at that point we both realized the song sucked and changed the radio station Laughing

...and I love that song Cyana Very Happy Windmill,windmill, for the land turn forever hand in hand It's just beautiful... And I find the rap part funny, It seems so random XD Watch me as I Gravitate Ahahaha! I think that's my favorite song of The Gorillaz most of the others are kind of weird Neutral ....

....Maybe some Slim Shady? It's a music video,meaning it's kind of a story as well so the music won't kick in until around the first minute.

When I'm Gone is one of my favorite rap songs, if not my favorite,but that's not saying a lot since there are only like 8 rap songs that I really like Laughing

Last edited by Jondree on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 pm

I've never really liked eminem, In fact I thouroughly despise them, so me saying that's an okay-ish song is really a compliment by standards.

Rap's not my thing, so you can never trust my opinion in the circumstances.

Whoever doesn't like evanescence, look away now Laughing

Another music video.
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 pm

I agree with both of ya - rap... I really, really prefer other genres than rap >.>
And Jondree, that discussion you had with your friend was priceless and very true XD

Feel Good Inc... I love it too. It's got a deep meaning to it, even if it can be hard to find at first. Gotta love deeper meanings ^^
But once again I got the "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." response from Youtube on that Eminem video... where on earth are you living, Jondree? Whoops

And Evanescence... I must confess she/their music isn't my favorite of all metal out there. I do love metal with lead female vocals, though. A lot :3
Like this one by Sirenia. Please excuse the poor sound quality... it's a fabulous song, or at least I think it is ^^

Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 pm

ooh, that song felt a little creepy.

I like it! where do you get all these amazing bands from!? I've never before heard of this lot.
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Indeed, Sirenia create some amazing atmospheres in their songs! Or used to... their 2 latest albums sounded like they were influenced by pop music of all. Oh, it's such a shame... they were my favorite band once Sad

And uh, I don't really know. I'm a music junkie by heart, and just tend to collect everything I like Very Happy

If you like Sirenia though, I have to post this other favorite of mine. The Fall Within. A dark, sad song about taking ones own life... it means a lot to me. Please excuse the quality though (And the cut off ending! >_<)

"How can I sleep?
When I don’t know whether I live or dream
And how can I weep?
When I don’t know if the pain I feel is real"

---

"Voices are calling beyond the dawn
Where life and dream seems as one
Moments and aeons pass before your eyes
While you stand frozen in life
Years all have passed now, since you gave in
On the world of living
Awaiting your strength there, upon the fall
To put an end to it all..."
Back to top Go down
Nidking
Regular Sporer
Nidking

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 pm

They really do creep me out XD

I'm guessing the lyrics below are the bits cut from the film?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Favourite Songs
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next