Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Favourite Songs

Go down 
+9
Mysteryem
Creepers
Jondree
Nidking
xDoomsoulx
Cyana
LordofDestiny
Vektrix
Rebecca1208
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Creepers
Rookie
Creepers

Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:11 pm

but this is still my fave Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Now these are more my style. I love metal! ^^ \m/
My favorite kind is when they mix metal with classical music and/or a bit of opera. Symphonic and Gothic metal :3

Like this cover of an old Abba song: ...Or this!

Just ignore the videos.
Back to top Go down
Creepers
Rookie
Creepers

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:14 pm

That Summernight City is a great song...never heard it before...not much Goth/symphonic music gets played here, so i dont get a chance to hear it that often...thanx Cyana Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:18 am

No problem Creepers, I'm glad ya like it! And that song, I Am The Enemy, is great too! It's got a really nice beat and power to it, wow Very Happy

For some reason, it made me think of this one. Dunno why actually, they're very different Laughing

...And since you seem to like it, here's some more Gothic/Symphonic music for ya :3

Back to top Go down
Aap
Regular Sporer
Aap

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 am

I see you're a therion fan too Cyana? Glad to see another person with excellent taste! ^^ I really like that samael song btw, I've never listened to that particular song before!

This one is of a really old gothic band. First song from this band I listened.

btw, I think you already knew. But summernight city is actually an Abba cover! Wink
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:23 am

Yes, I think Therion has to be my favorite band.... They are beyond amazing. I didn't know you liked them too, Aap! Which are your favorite songs/albums I wonder? ^^

Out of those 4 songs you posted, I only knew the one by Kiss (From Guitar Hero XD), but they are all great. I like them a lot. Especially the last one! I can't believe I haven't heard of those bands before o_o

And yep, I know Abba originally made the song Smile
I never really liked it, though... but Therions version is amazing! <3

Last edited by Cyana on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aap
Regular Sporer
Aap

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 am

I think I like deggial and Gothic Kabbalah most. Especially the songs "flesh of gods" and "mitternachlöwe." There's too muc hI like about them really. And those are just the songs which popped into my head just now. =)
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 am

Aw, I haven't got a hold on Deggial yet Sad
But I agree on Gothic Kabbalah, I really like that sound it has. They sound much more like a band somehow... instead of just epic choir music and opera Wink
But it's not a bad thing, although it took a while to get used to. I can't wait to buy their next album!
Back to top Go down
Creepers
Rookie
Creepers

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Aap
Regular Sporer
Aap

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 am

@ Cyana
I saw their latest album on itunes recently, but wasn't that just a collection of a couple of live recordings?

@ Creepers
That first video is great! What show's that from? Also I love that song!! Who made it? Smile

Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 am

@ Creepers
Woo, I like your taste in music! Smile

@ Aap
I think they are working on their next studio album now, as they are planning on touring next year. At least according to their forum Wink
And yay, Nightwish! The very band that got me into metal in the first place! I don't really listen to them anymore, but I owe them a lot <3
Back to top Go down
Aap
Regular Sporer
Aap

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:14 pm

affraid I can't believe you don't listen to nightwish anymore!!

btw, here's something else for you all to look at! Smile

Back to top Go down
Creepers
Rookie
Creepers

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:46 pm

@ Aap... The band is Turmion Katilot .. Vid is from Elfen Lied Smile

@ Cyana... right back atcha Wink
Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

@ Aap
I know! They are really great, but sadly I've listened waaay too much to them over the years. I need a massive break Whoops

But I still love this instrumental piece of theirs :3
Back to top Go down
Aap
Regular Sporer
Aap

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Everyone needs a break sometimes. And yes, instrumenalwise they really are one of the greatest band around. Smile This band is not bad either, I really like the instruments they use!

Back to top Go down
Cyana
Admin
Cyana

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Can't help but replay that song you just posted over and over... It's great! I love when metal mixes more instruments into their music than just guitar, and these are very good at it. I especially like the bagpipe Smile
Back to top Go down
Creepers
Rookie
Creepers

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Creepers
Rookie
Creepers

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Aap
Regular Sporer
Aap

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:56 am

@Cyana
That's exactly what I did when I listened to that song for the first time! cheers

@ Creepers
Not trying to be an ***, but I can't say I like the bands you've posted there. Sorry! Sad

Back to top Go down
Aap
Regular Sporer
Aap

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 am

And here's a live recording of nosferatu. An awful time ago! Sad

One of their, in my opnion, best songs.
Back to top Go down
Creepers
Rookie
Creepers

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 am

@Aap.. thanx for your opinion...I guess??
Back to top Go down
Patriot00111
Regular Sporer
Patriot00111

Location : My Private Miltiary HQ--A.K.A-- The Submarine WLF Altantis.

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:05 pm

It seems that Creepers and Punk Metal and synonomous.

Don't you guys listen to stuff like "Boom Boom Pow" and "Don't trust me". ( which are like the best songs ever. I'd put links but i'm busy doing nothing...maybe later.)
Back to top Go down
Aap
Regular Sporer
Aap

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 pm

@Creepers.

I think I shouldn't have said that. Sorry! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Creepers
Rookie
Creepers

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Thats okay Aap Smile ..we all have different tastes, would be boreing if we didnt Wink maybe you'll dig this stuff abit more..
Back to top Go down
Jondree
Regular Sporer
Jondree

Location : I am above the thing that is below me and below the thing that is above me...

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Shocked Wow! Very Happy I actually like quite a bit of music on this page! which i shocking because, I don't like most heavy-metal music... study Let's see which ones did I like ....

Posted by Creepers
Hail Destroyer- Nice drumming and guitar, they had everything really well synced-up with each other...

Pneumonia Hawk- About the same as above,but half way through the song I actually watched the vid and was like Neutral Lumberjacks?.... Laughing Cool Awesome!...

Forever Mine- Loved the sound of that keyboard (or whatever it was) and the beat was real intense...

Ikävässä paikassa- Once again the keyboard drew me in :p but I really liked how the screams went in this one even though I couldn't understand them Laughing ....

Posted by Aap

Blute Im Auge- Very Happy Awesomeness! They're sound reminds me of Dragon Force, but the heavy metal screams make very intense and gives it a completely different feel!

Bombers- I like that Old-school feel they got (They are a rather old band, Right?) but I like most oldies of any music genre Razz The drawn out chorus, and the drum beat reminded me of another song I've heard .... scratch .... Smile If I remember I'll post it...

The Wiccaman- A very infectious beat,I found myself trying to sing along with him Laughing That will be stuck in my head for a while Razz .....

...The ones I didn't mention either Shocked Freaked me out with the crazy screaming! confused or I couldn't get into the beat of the song....

...So here's a few songs Very Happy

This one is really long,so only listen if you have some time to spare,but it is really epic Cool

hmmm....I suppose this could be called rap... confused ...What do y'all think it is?

I haven't heard this one in a long time, but It's still a favorite of mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Songs   Post Your Favourite Songs - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Favourite Songs
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next